Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thoughts about the trip

Europe was beautiful but I'm proud to be an American! I had never been out of the country prior to this trip. It was a wonderful first overseas experience. I thought the cities we went to were great. I was sad we were so busy in London, I would have liked to spend a little more free time there, but it was still great. I think Barcelona was my favorite city. London was a close second. I just enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere in Barcelona. Even though there was a language barrier, it was not as hard as it was in Paris. We were ignored sometimes in Paris because we couldn't speak the language. It was not good at all.
I think the length of time was perfect. We spent between 3 and 4 days in each city. It was just the right amount of time. I think I would have preferred to go for a whole semester vs going any longer moving from city to city. It was just the right amount of time because we were packing up every couple of days and traveling.
Mango was my favorite business visit. The focus on their designers and employees makes it feel like a very positive atmosphere.
I would recommend going abroad to anyone. Even though I was there for only two weeks, I got a great feel for European culture and it was different across the three cities I was in.
Sorry I couldn't keep up on this like a normal blog, but time flies when you're having fun and I just didn't have a whole lot of time to sit and write!

Cheers, Au Revoir, Adios!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment